evancp's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

add a new place

I think Google should give one more option when someone adds a new place. Whenever we add a  new place we can get the additional photos option. Google will verify this fastly & local guides will also get the benefit of it. Sometimes google doesn't approve new place but in the reality, the place exists. 

Pune, Maharashtra, India
10 comments
Level 7

Re: add a new place

What I understood from your post is that you want Google to allow to add photos at the very moment you add that place, that would be a really helpful feature.

Level 7

Thanks evancp for your suggestion of having the option to add photos when adding a new place. I often wished the same thing to happen and never got round to asking Google. Great idea.

RayVerlaque

Former Google Contributor

Hey @RayVerlaque@evancp@evancp,

This feature is currently available on Google Maps on Android device. You have the option to add a new Photo when adding a new place.

Screenshot_20180219-151947.jpg

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

@GeorgesHR Would be nice to have feature parity for this, for desktop and iOS.. 🙂 

Former Google Contributor

Hey @StephenAbraham,

Hopefully we will get to see this feature soon.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Yes

@Vaibhav02 wrote:

What I understood from your post is that you want Google to allow to add photos at the very moment you add that place, that would be a really helpful feature.

Level 8

Thanks a lot

Level 6

@Vaibhav02 wrote:

Level 8

@StephenAbraham@Ashoksoni249@GeorgesHR@RayVerlaque@Vaibhav02@ValeriaA_ Hi, It will be better if this option is available on Laptop & Computers also. Thanks for Reply @GeorgesHR
Add.JPG