Siam_Musa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

about Profile picture badge

I request to Google maps team that I wants badge features in my profile picture. I am Android and Desktop user but I didn't get any bage. I saw a post in here that badges are enable for only Desktop users. So What's wrong 1.5k or more androaid map contributors? 

Requests 

please enable badges for Android users

SamTahsan
Natore, Bangladesh
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: about Profile picture badge

Hi @Siam_Musa, I took a look at your Google Maps profile and see that you are correctly assigned a Local Guide badge for Level 6s. This badge is visible on your Google Maps profile on both the mobile app and desktop. 

If you are referring to the new Maps badges for the various contributions (i.e. Reviewer, Photographer, Trailblazer, Fact Finder), then yes they are currently available for Local Guides on Android and iOS only. 

As far as I am aware, there are no badges that are exclusive to Google Maps on desktop only. Please share in details of your request - screenshots would be of great help for understanding. Thank you.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Level 9

SamTahsan wrote:

I request to Google maps team that I wants badge features in my profile picture. I am Android and Desktop user but I didn't get any bage. I saw a post in here that badges are enable for only Desktop users. So What's wrong 1.5k or more androaid map contributors? 

Requests 

please enable badges for Android users

@Siam_Musa - Every local guide is valuable for us. 

• About which badge you're referring to? 
  • Would you mind to share link to that discussion?

Keep Me Posted.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @Siam_Musa, I took a look at your Google Maps profile and see that you are correctly assigned a Local Guide badge for Level 6s. This badge is visible on your Google Maps profile on both the mobile app and desktop. 

If you are referring to the new Maps badges for the various contributions (i.e. Reviewer, Photographer, Trailblazer, Fact Finder), then yes they are currently available for Local Guides on Android and iOS only. 

As far as I am aware, there are no badges that are exclusive to Google Maps on desktop only. Please share in details of your request - screenshots would be of great help for understanding. Thank you.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

@JeslynL Thanks for replying. it's helpful.

SamTahsan
Level 8

like this...like this...

like this one

SamTahsan