LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Your post will appear as soon as it is approved?

Schermata 2017-03-25 alle 23.02.32.png

First time i see, i was replying with a recap of the summit that i held today in Milan.

What's happening? Changes in policy of some subforums?

Thanks

6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Your post will appear as soon as it is approved?

Hi @LucioV. Posts do get occasionally get picked up by our spam filters for a variety of reasons (of which we can't share as it's to combat spam here in Connect), but we'll look into it to ensure everything is working as intended. Thank you and thanks to @JeslynL for recovering the post. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Again. My meetup recap post disappeared, and now when i tried to re-edit (i left opened in a separate window), again the yellow banner appeared.

Why? @TraciC can you help me? Thanks

Googler

Hi @LucioV. There has been no change in policy on our end. Would you kindly share a link to the post you are trying to post so we may look into it further? Thank you!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Thanks @TraciC it's the meetup recap post i have in signature: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/1st-Italia-Local-Guides-community-meetup-the-day...

But now is live, thanks to @JeslynL that removed from the pending approval limbo! 🙂 Maybe too many photos or links have triggered the antispam?

Googler
Solution

Hi @LucioV. Posts do get occasionally get picked up by our spam filters for a variety of reasons (of which we can't share as it's to combat spam here in Connect), but we'll look into it to ensure everything is working as intended. Thank you and thanks to @JeslynL for recovering the post. 🙂

Level 10

Level 10

Come on, @LucioV, we all know you are a nasty spammer. I wonder how you have not been banned from LGC yet. 

😲