LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Wrong censorship on word "T U T T I"

@Safdarrai It means that a word is being censored which does not have a meaning that would require it to be censored. 

Level 9

Thanks a lot @Kwiksatik@Kwiksatik for your explanation,  

Level 10

are they reviewing the dictionary and synonyms and antonyms?

Level 9

I don't know that that's the reason I should ask from you sir, @Gio51x@Gio51x

Level 10

there are terms and words for example in Italian have a single or double meaning. in English, depending on the composition of the sentence, a word that can also be an adjective can have more meaning, in fact, as it says @Kwiksatik the term "f u l l" is not accepted asterisks and pound sign appear.
in Italian means for example a jar **####** of jam, but that term in English may have other meanings, yesterday I replaced it with a: they are many ... and it was accepted.

Level 9

Oh okey now I got it thanks a lot Sir @Gio51x  and thank you too  @Kwiksatik

Connect Moderator

Now I have another #### word from an old post, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what it was supposed to have been.

Level 10

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

Hi @LucioV! I've faced the same problem with the Spanish word "n e g r o" which means b l a c k. We use it in our everyday life to refer to coffee, tea or even a region of Argentina (Río N e g r o) or a COLOR. I understand that it might be because of racism, but I'm sure that it can be handled in another way.

I hope they solve it soon! Thanks for bringing it up.

@ErmesT @Gio51x

Hi @ValeriaA_ at least this could be intentional, as you may know that this word has offensive meaning in many countries 😉

Level 10

Level 9

Also on **####**. L a n d 

I know if you change the vowel, in Urdu it's a bad word.