walkerweb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Write review error ... "your google account is missing your name"

@thenags Hope will automatically fix as my case.All the best!

jojo
Level 8

Hi @thenags,

Are you having this issue in Mobile Maps or in Desktop Maps?

Level 4

Google reviews

I'm trying to update reviews, but it keep telling me that I nesd to "add name" to my Google account. My name is already there and there is nothing to updare  I have seen a couple of other posts similar to this , but didnt really see the solution. What do I need to do?  

Former Google Contributor

Re: Google reviews

Hey @JWK9,

Thanks for reaching out. Have you tried any of the suggestions in this Google Maps help forum topic? (The question and the Best answer) If not, please do and share an update here.

FYI, I'm moving your post to this topic.

See you around,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

The problem still happening. Have this for about 6+ months now.

Hi @mmachado,

Thanks for reaching out. I suppose you've already tried doing thisCan you please share with us your device type, OS and Google Maps version? We need these details to be able to investigate your case further.

Thank you!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

I am having the same problem. Tried clearing all of the cached data I could find. Did not help. Tried updating my name. Also did not help. I am using a Google pixel 2 with latest software on Verizon.

Hi @JBinPB,

Thank you for reaching out. We will investigate this and will let you know when we have an update.

See you around!

- Nadya

Level 3

<email removed>

Thanks a lot and please do asap 

@NadyaPN wrote:

Hi @JBinPB,

Thank you for reaching out. We will investigate this and will let you know when we have an update.

See you around!

- Nadya

Re: <email removed>

Hey @Marshall2,

Are you having the same problem? Can you please let us know what is the Device, OS and Google Maps version you're using? Also, when did this issue occur? 

FYI - I've removed your email from the subject. We care deeply about everyone's privacy and that's why sharing personal information (such as emails and phone numbers) is not allowed here on Connect.

Thanks,

Nadya