walkerweb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Unable to add reviews and ratings or uploading photos

Hi @durjoy1 

Can please give us a screenshot that what the error status showed ?

Former Google Contributor

Re: Unable to add reviews and ratings or uploading photos

Hey @durjoy1,

Welcome to Connect.

Please let us know if you receive any error messages after you click Sign In? Probably its best if you share some screenshots so we get better understanding of the issue you are having.

Please note that I have removed your email address from the tags due to privacy concerns.

Thanks!

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 5

"Your Google Account is missing your name. To continue, take 10 seconds to add a name." ONLY ON PC

Hello. I have big problem with Google Maps account, i can't give any review. I saw many tricks on this Forum but still doesn't work.

On Samsung Galaxy S7 everything works !!!!

I tried this solution:
Chrome menu settings> advanced settings> clear browsing data> clear cache and data,
Chrome menu settings>  sync> sync everything,
Scroll down to " manage synced data on Google dashboard "> scroll down to reset sync> reset,
You will be signed out from chrome and signed in devices,
Then click on " sign in to your chrome browser" > finished,
You will be asked to sign in other devices for the same account,
Restart computer.

Updated Chrome. Off course I have name in my account since many years 😉 but problem showed up a few days ago.

I tried to use another internet browser, but still doesn't work (IE, Chrome, Mozilla).

Level 5

[Bug] Display name

Is there a bug in identifying the name. Every time I try to make a review, I'm prompted to add a username to be able to progress in my reviews. My name which already exist and I've tried to switch up my name but it still doesn't work. What could be the issue?

Re: [Bug] Display name

Hello @kefamutuma,

Thanks for reaching out!

I am moving your topic to the already existing one here. The topic is a little bit on the long side, but different solutions worked for different Local Guides. I would like to read through it and try some of the solutions offered.

Best regards,
Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

Review & photo uploading problem from desktop

reviewphoto upload.jpgreview+rating.jpg

Re: Review & photo uploading problem from desktop

Hello @durjoy1,

Thanks for replying back. What happens when you click on the blue sign in button?

Thanks!

Georges

Level 5

Re: [Bug] Display name

And nothing 😞

Google doesn't care about their Users. Error show up only on PC.

Level 8

Re: 「タイムライン(500 server error)」 と 「Googleアカウントに名前が無い」不具合について

Hi, @MariaBi  

日本のGoogleMapヘルプフォーラムでは、"Google Maps Support team" より問題が解決した旨のメールが一部ユーザに届いているようですが、問題は解決しましたか?

Level 7

Re: Review & photo uploading problem from desktop

When i go to sign in the same image appears time and again.