walkerweb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Write review error ... "your google account is missing your name"

I am experiencing this issue with it asking for my name even though my name is most definitely there.

Issue is with mobile maps, OnePlus 3, Android 8.0.0

Level 5

Go into your google account settings in the android settings menu, turn sync off and on for everything. Make sure people are set to sync. That seemed to resolve the issue for me on both my Note 8 and iPhone 7plus. 

Level 5

Hey bro it worked like a charm 

Level 5

You sir are a legend, that's perfect thanks

Level 2

I am having brand new Renault kwid car and I know English Hindi Tamil malayalam languages.Apart from that I know all the tourist attraction place in Tamilnadu Kerala and karnKarna

Level 5

Re: I cant add a reviews

go into your Android Settings and reset all your sync options. Make sure People is set to sync as well. Seems to resolve it for myself and several others.

Level 6

anche per me stesso problema, solo da app maps Android.

Se tento di pubblicare qualcosa su maps oppure fare una recensione, prima andava bene, da qualche giorno mi dice che manca il nome all'account.

Da PC funziona bene, a me serve da app android Maps, grazie.

also for myself problem, only from Android app maps. If I try to publish something on maps or make a review, first it was fine, a few days ago tells me that the account name is missing. From a PC it works well, I need it from Android apps Maps, thanks

Level 3

This issue is still affecting me. I'm on android, chrome, Samsung s8+. Let me know what needs to be done to fix the issue. Thank you 

Level 6

Io ho risolto. Svuota cache, cancella dati e liberata cache telefono.

Level 3

@uzuz1970 wrote:

Io ho risolto. Svuota cache, cancella dati e liberata cache telefono.

It's a brand new phone. I had the issue on my last device, but as soon as I turned the new ok next on and logged in, same issue.