walkerweb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Re: Write review error ... "your google account is missing your name"

This is complete garbage. I am using PC and I STILL CANNOT REVIEW. I HAVE A NAME IN THE NAME AREA. GOOGLE YOU ARE GARBAGE I AM GLAD I DONT PAY YOU ANY MONEY FOR ANYTHING AND NEVER WILL.

Level 8

This is the very first time I read fellow LGs having this problem on Desktop Maps.

Can you give us more details?

Level 5

Thanks for very unhelpful reply. The link you provided is unrelated to the issue in this thread. I've been having this issue for 6 months and have not seen a fix or useful advice that leads to solution. Surely organisation like Google employs someone remotely capable to come up with a solution???!

Former Google Contributor

@Colegratats, please remember that Connect is a global community with many folks from various cultural backgrounds and speaking various languages. We want Connect to be a warm and welcoming place for all, so please refrain from using inappropriate language.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has there been a solution to this problem.  I get the error on my iphone as well as my windows pc.

Former Google Contributor

Hi all, it looks like different solutions worked for different folks. This thread document various ways to overcome the issue, so please take some time and try if any works for you. Otherwise, there is a similar discussion on the Google Maps & Earth Help Forum which shares some methods that may have not been discussed here. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for replying.  Just to clarify I did read every post and tried the various attempts to band aid the issue but nothing worked for my pc or phone.  That is why I asked if there had been an actual fix.  Sorry for inconveniencing anyone.

Level 8

Hi @Anonymous,

Here, we are sharing what we know about this error message "Your Google Account is missing your name".

As always, for the same error message, there can be multiple underlying issues.

If you tried everything in this thread, I agree to Jeslyn that posting at Maps Help Forum will be your best option.

Level 8

Hi @Alastorlion,

聽到你也受到影響,真難過。這問題不好解決。

請試試這裡的方法有沒有用。

不然只有到 Maps Help Forum 了。

Level 7

NOPE ! That solution does not either . 😞