EjazShah's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Why my Post was deleted without any notification

Hi, may I know the reason why my post "Random Clicks from UAE" was deleted without any notification from moderators/ reviewers? 

I believe I didn't violate community rules and being a level 5 contributor if my post is deleted without any notification and justification!!

11 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Why my Post was deleted without any notification

Hi @EjazShah. As @Csaba mentioned, we do have both automatic spam filters in place here on Connect in addition to the ability for Local Guides to flag posts to moderators for consideration along with moderators having the ability to remove posts. I see this post was indeed marked as spam and I have released it. Thank you.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Level 10

Hi @EjazShah, I have escalated the issue to the Google Moderators. Hopefully it will be solved.

Level 7

@ShafiulB, Thank you for your swift response. 

Level 7

Hi @Csaba, Thank you for your swift response and support. 

Level 10

Note that the other day this same thing happened to me (and several times over the months) although I must have thousands of posts already. There is an automated system to keep spam away and unfortunately some posts sometimes trigger false positives. So most probably there was nothing personal or manual in the removal.

Googler
Solution

Hi @EjazShah. As @Csaba mentioned, we do have both automatic spam filters in place here on Connect in addition to the ability for Local Guides to flag posts to moderators for consideration along with moderators having the ability to remove posts. I see this post was indeed marked as spam and I have released it. Thank you.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 5
Level 5

automatic is not always reliable; that's a problem, but AI is also getting smarter

Level 7

Hi @TraciC, thank you for your support. I do understand your point.

much appreciated 😊

Level 7

@jandiesun wrote:

automatic is not always reliable; that's a problem, but AI is also getting smarter

Hi @Jan, yes but it also plays an important role as first layer of protection.