Muneer_Khan1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Why Blur and old map

My city Chaman,Balochistan,Pakistan map is 10 years old meanwhile there has been to much changes to the city now in these 10 years but the map is still that old map it needs update I have feedback to Google but still not update.the 2nd reason is half of that old map is blur so you can't see the places very clear. please help me out in these two issues.

Thanks

Chaman, Balochistan, Pakistan
3 comments
Level 7

Map is blur

My city Chaman,Balochistan,Pakistan Map is blur so there are a lot of areas that are clear so you can not add new places information to google map help me out in this issue please.

Level 7

Map is 10 years old

the Map of our city Chaman,Balchistan,Pakistan is approx. 10 years old meanwhile there are too much changes in city in these 10 years but the map is old so we can not add new places until the map is not update again i have send few feedback to google also but still nothing Please help me out in this issue.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Map is 10 years old

Hey @Muneer_Khan1,

Thanks for reaching out.

I have combined all of your topics together since they are in regards to the same question. While you certainly can report Google Maps issues here on Connect, your feedback will reach the relevant team faster if you report these issues on The Google Maps Forum directly.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators