BasitY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Where are my points and photos?

Where are my points and photos ?  Does anyone know why my contribution's are gone  I am a level 7 local guide with more than 5000 points and I've posted more than 90 photos on Google maps and street view all my street view photos are Missing , my level has dropped down to 3 with only 277 points please let me know why this happened

Please visit my contribution's page 

https://goo.gl/maps/xnRoVQ3CUT22

Basityousuf
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Where are my points and photos?

Hello @BasitY. The team is looking into it and will reach out to you privately if needed. Thank you for your patience. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 1

I would really love to up my game.  How did you earn that  much points?  Well done! 

Sorry this is more of an enquiry than a reply to your query 

Level 7

Hi

Welcome to local guides community

It has been almost a year since I joined local guides I love traveling , I am from Kashmir ( known as Paradise on earth) I've visited almost every tourist destinations of Kashmir whenever I visit a place I never forget to write a review about that place on Google maps and also Post some photos of the place I've also added some places that were not mapped yet and some places are waiting approval 

Please visit the link to get things clear about how to earn points and higher your level 

https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/6225851?hl=en

Basityousuf
Level 7

Where are my points and photos

So far only 43 of my 360 photos have recovered and my level increased to 4 

Still 5000 points are Missing anybody tell me why my level was been dropped down to 3 

Here is my maps profile

https://goo.gl/maps/9tFuojdZGkK2

Basityousuf
Former Google Contributor

Re: Where are my points and photos

Hi @BasitY. As noted a few days ago, the team is looking into this for you and will share an update here when we are able to. Please be patient with us and we will reach out privately if necessary. Thank you. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

Re: Where are my points and photos

Hi @JeslynL 

Thank you for reviewing my profile now got my contributions  back

@JeslynL wrote:

Hi @BasitY. As noted a few days ago, the team is looking into this for you and will share an update here when we are able to. Please be patient with us and we will reach out privately if necessary. Thank you. 

Basityousuf
Level 6

Was this finally resolved? I'm in the same situation right now and it is the middle of October 2017. It is like it doesn't not recognize me at all. I was a level 6 with thousands of point. Hundreds of photos and many reviews. No more if it doesn't come back and even if it does can I trust it will stay?   I like to share local stuff but if the effort is all for not then I have other things to do. Thanks

Level 7

Lost 3k Points!

Hi, I was having about 11k points yesterday, and when i checked today morning, its only 9k!!!

I don't know what happenned!!