When will be street view in pakistan I wish to see it

Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
10 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: When will be street view in pakistan

hello @MuhammadWaseem

right now there is no street view for Pakistan... but soon in upcoming Summit if anyone of us get selected we will ask the Officials to publish street view in pakistan or atleast Major cities...

meanwhile you can contribute to Google and  upload your 360 Degree photos, that are also similar to Street view ...

i can guide you that through too , if u wish so..

i hope that i have answered your question , if yes then click my answer as a solution ..

thanks bro ,

see you soon  

View solution in original post

Level 7
Solution

hello @MuhammadWaseem

right now there is no street view for Pakistan... but soon in upcoming Summit if anyone of us get selected we will ask the Officials to publish street view in pakistan or atleast Major cities...

meanwhile you can contribute to Google and  upload your 360 Degree photos, that are also similar to Street view ...

i can guide you that through too , if u wish so..

i hope that i have answered your question , if yes then click my answer as a solution ..

thanks bro ,

see you soon  

Level 8

Thanks @WAQARALAMK you r Halp full information and advice @MuhammadWaseem @UsmanK

Pakistan local Guides great wark Screenshot_2017-05-06-23-43-08.jpg

Screenshot_2017-05-06-23-43-22.jpg

Bannu local guide
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MuhammadWaseem street view in Pakistan is now available, one of our Local Guides friend @Haseeb is working on Street View in Karachi, you can get more information from him, thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ErmesT sir please explain about the street view availability in cities of Pakistan, thank you

Level 9

@Anonymous wrote:

@MuhammadWaseem street view in Pakistan is now available, one of our Local Guides friend @Haseeb is working on Street View in Karachi, you can get more information from him, thank you

As for now we don't have any information about the official street view in Pakistan.

But as a trusted pro @Anonymous & me have covered some of the streets in Karachi to initiate the street view for common places.

Former Google Contributor

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to remind you guys that you can visit this link to learn more about the StreetView schedules.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Haseeb thank you very much for sharing informatioin & experiences about street view in Karachi

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GeorgesHR thank you very much to send us details and maps regarding street view, sir can you tell us when Major cities of Pakistan like Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Karachi will be added in official list of Street View? we Local Guides from Pakistan will be very exited to see that amazing news 😊

@Haseeb @InayatK @MuhammadWaseem @WAQARALAMK @Anonymous @NabilhaNif

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Anonymous,

All the available information is available on the link I have already sent you. This link is regularly updated, so keep on the lookout.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators