cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
13 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: What's happening today to views count?

Hi everyone. This is a known issue and the team is working on resolving the views counts as quickly as possible. Have no fear, your view counts will be restored! 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

You're the second person I see that are experiencing this. My suspicion is that there's an issue with the server.

Level 5

View counts aren't working in the app or desktop versions of Maps, so yeah, it's a Google issue. I would expect it to be resolved in a few hours (fingers crossed!).

Level 10

Level 10

I found the same problem - it happened right after I turned locations history on.

@IvanY wrote:

You're the second person I see that are experiencing this. My suspicion is that there's an issue with the server.

Level 10

Mmhhh maybe i've turned on location history too....

@skiller wrote:

I found the same problem - it happened right after I turned locations history on.

@IvanY wrote:

Connect Moderator

I don't think that really matters, considering a lot of people are experiencing the same thing. It was probably just a coincidence. 

Level 5

Seems to be still broken?

Level 8

Same here it shows 0 on Web and nothing in Android app.  I believe it's a server side issue and not related to location history.

Googler
Solution

Hi everyone. This is a known issue and the team is working on resolving the views counts as quickly as possible. Have no fear, your view counts will be restored! 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.