SarathT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: What does NOT APPLIED status mean?

Thanks for the link, I guess that goes some way to explaining things even if the symptoms make no sense. New place with just a name and city, accepted, new place with photographic evidence, full address, etc, denied. Rise of the robots 🙂 

Here's hoping they sort it soon, heck I might even be believed when I move a Five Guys to its actual location rather than its current one next to bins at a delivery yard 🙂 

Level 5

It is very frustrating, even when you include a website to prove it!

Last time I looked the police station existed, tried three times to see if it was the address! 

Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 10.42.22 PM.pngIMG_9678sm.jpg

Level 7

@RobertM

I think you have the same problem as me.

44 Loughnan St doesn't exist on the Satellite photo.

I can only see 38 , 40 , 42 then it goes to 132 which is Cowabbie Street which is a Car Cleaning Service, though as you have posted on the corner of Loughnan and Methul , that number on Google Satellite is actually 54

The street view is worse , that was done back in 2007-08.

Anyway until things are updated your in the same boat as me as in you most likely will not be able to get it applied.

FYI = My Sat photo of the area still shows the POI I'am trying to add as a construction site. Also yea I had the website and phone number of the POI added to.

Level 6

It happened with me several times.

best solution to mark another location very near to it (just to avoid misguiding or duplication on the same point).

Level 5

Most of my postings denied by google maps were offroad areas that google maps have not yet had informations about. My intention to post such a post was to inform travellers about the road condition, especially those who ride motorcyle. Do you only receive posts that your staffs familiar with and neglect others even if the informations useful to maps readers? Hope you consider local guide posts that want to give informations you don't have.

Level 7

It is very frustrating. All 15 edits, 12 place creation and 3 Name edits marked as not approved yet. None of edits are approved, I have stopped updating places and edits because it's useless. Why points are provided for adding new places if it would not get applied or approved. My suggestion is either to solve this issue or remove this option.

Level 5

I’m currently having this problem. Did anyone find a fix? 

Level 5

Same here - provided web site etc., but no reason why it was "not applied"...

Level 7

Same problem .

Whenever I try to add some places after some time it shows your edit is Not Applied . Whereas the details I have added about the place is acciaccu then why am I facing this problem.

Please fix it as soon as possible 

Level 7

we are Local Guide who makes the map better than ever then Why are we facing this Problem.