SarathT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: What does NOT APPLIED status mean?

Hi @SarathT,

Some times if the market place is not accurate and or may be with some reason it will be notified as "Not applied" - " request not accepted".

Level 8

The same Occurred a to me aswell. The place is real, And Correct Address too... But showing 'Not Applied'. It's too Weired. You get 15 Points for adding new Place. But it won't get updated. I even tried again but the Same Happens...😐Screenshot_2017-07-15-13-34-37.png

Screenshot_2017-07-15-13-34-50.png

Screenshot_2017-07-15-13-34-57.png

Connect Moderator

Hello @arjunrkrishna @SarathT @kapalawais @UmeshPandit@abdulhaleems 

Find here more information about your problem 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/Why-is-my-edit-status-Pending-or-Not-Applie...

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Th

SampsonF wrote:

Hi @SarathT,

The terms used in Maps and Mapmaker regarding Submitted Edit result is not the same.

Not Applied in Maps means Denied in Mapmaker - your edit is rejected and Maps will not update according to your edit.

That still infuriates me greatly.

I try to correct false entries and Google wants to stick to it.

So be it then... 

Level 5

Agreed. I followed the same

Level 7

It happens to me too, most of my edits marked as not aproved. Sadly all my bussines sudently shuts down before it happened..

Level 3

Yes, me too. I have been experiencing this many times.

Level 10

I'm also cursed with this currently. A local restaurant has closed down, they have rebranded with a new name and moved to new premises. I have closed the old location as it's gone but get "not applied" on the new one. 

I've tried adding it with a photo of the shop front, their new logo, new opening times, telephone number, address... Not applied. 

What more could a local guide possibly do? 

Surely the idea is that we're "trusted" more than an algorithm because we're in the location in question? Worst-case it could be pended subject to other guides confirming it exists? 

Oddly I can add some new places without issue but certainly ones, with evidence don't work. It's bizarre. 

Level 8

That's happened to me a few times. I just go back and add photo evidence to prove my point! Gotta get those points!! 😉