jonbstrong's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Can't post photos/videos in iOS

@HeyJoe not all functionality is available in all countries or regions due to US and UN embargoes. I have no idea of video falls into this category.

Regards Paul

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Unable to upload photos using Google Maps app on Iphone

@jonbstrong @LucioV @ChrisGaeng Hi all, this problem should go away with an update to Google Maps version 4.46. If you are already on this version, let me know how it goes! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

Hi @JeslynL! Thanks, just tried with the 4.46, with 4 new images, but I had another error (something that happened in the past) while uploading the last:

Seems that clicking on "retry" worked, for the last image, but I've received the acknowledge only for the last photo:

But all the photos seems to be correctly uploaded (and got points for those photos):

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for keeping me in the loop. If the separate issue continue to persist in the next few days, I recommend starting a new topic so others experiencing the same can chime in to share more info which we can collect and use for investigation. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

Dear moderator 

I am using the version 4.47.7 and still can’t upload video from iOS device . There are so many exceiting video that can help lots of user around the globe ! So far I know that facility (uploading video on google map ) available for android based device and not yet available for pc and iOS device. Am I right ? 

Thanks 

Level 8

I have the same problem, tried it on several devices. 😞

Level 7

Me too. iPhone X.