Pankajsah's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Unable to send feedback about a city

While sending feedback about misinformation of city (Next) doesn't becomes white but on road segment it becomes white.
Simply to say I was unable to send feedback.How to send feed back then.The screenshot of place and error is attached here.Misinformation is about Rangeli city which is kept of Ramtole which is different city.The right information is this in wikipediaThe right information is this in wikipedia

Next doesnot becomes while.ie ready to sendNext doesnot becomes while.ie ready to send

Ramtole is different city.Misinformation is kept thereRamtole is different city.Misinformation is kept there

id="224847i4CE38329FBA4CFBA"
size="small" resized="true" sourcetype="new">

Rangeli, Nepal
8 comments
Level 8

Re: Unable to send feedback about a city

Dear @Anonymous

I could not send feedback too.

This post is unreplied till date.

Connect Moderator

Hello guys please help @Pankajsah

For this issue.

@BishowvijayaP @NirajBhusal @Surendra @RupendraNeupane

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Dear @Pankajsah reading this post what I concluded is that info about Ramtole is peovided instead of Rangeli. 

Please kindly paste a map link of the place in the comment section.

Thanks for the notification bro @NareshDarji. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pankajsah @NareshDarji @BishowvijayaP let me explain more about how to send feedback to make correct/fix this error:

1. Go to Google Maps AppApp
  2. Go to menu
  3. Click send feedback 
  4. Click your opinion about Maps
  5. Write your feedback and encircled the place as well with highlighter, also mention the useful links about that information, if possible 

For example:

Send Feedback like this, it is just an example of "sednding feedback "Send Feedback like this, it is just an example of "sednding feedback "Your changes about that place will be published after verification of Google Support Team, but it can take more time as compared to other activities

Note:

You can add U-turn, bus stops or any other contribution through this send feedback option which is not listed in edit or other available option

Regards

Ata Ur Rehman 

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP

Here is map link of Rangeli

Rangeli

https://goo.gl/maps/P61npp2tStS2

Level 8

Dear @Anonymous

Hope you saw the second photo attached and saw defect which occured.Next I use android mobile and I can't find how to highlight.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pankajsah When this window opens for writing feedback there is already highlighter available to highlight specific place, you try once, hope you will find all features

Level 10

Hello @Pankajsah everything is as explained by @Anonymous. 😃

Highlighting can be done from android phone as well. For this you need to tap on the screenshot that appears.

I also didn't find the presence of highlighter as explained by Ata. I think he must be from desktop.

I hope this helps to send a feedback now. 😃