How to activate your Trusted badge

Fab-Photosphère_360VR
16 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Trusted badge

@Fab360VR wrote:

Thank you, but I'm registered as a Google Certified Photographer, I'm on the list, no problem on that side ...
only that I do not have the trusted badge on my account
you can see here =>

https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/101495394167165650557

Hi @Fab360VR this is not where is supposed to be.

You can see your badge in your profile image in Street View App on your smartphone, or, if aligned, in your badges page, here in Connect 😉

As you can see clicking on my contributions link, in my signature, i don't have the trusted badge here too 😉

View solution in original post

Level 9

Activate? 

You can try settings> available for hire >turn it on. 

@Fab360VR

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Thank to answer, but I  received an invitation in the Street View app to join the Street View | Trusted and Local Guides programs.
And he tell me to activate my Trusted badge , but i don't know how

Fab-Photosphère_360VR
Level 9

Hi @Fab360VR

Thank you for writing back. I can tag @LucioV here for more information.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Hi @Fab360VR not sure if the enrollment process changed, but what @deepakjhic wrote (thanks for tagging me in) is correct; if you have enabled the "available for hire" toggle in your Street View App settings, and you received the email, just follow the email instructions to provide informations about you to be enrolled in the program.

In few days you should receive your badge and access to SVTp board, and then, if you want, you can be listed along other photographers available in your area.

It's almost a manual process, so if you are not enrolled in few days, please, come back here. 

This is a general check list from Google moderator:

Completed 50+ maps approved photos and still have not received the prompt?

The invitation to be listed as a trusted photographer for hire will appear automatically in the Street View app when you have published 50 maps-approved 360 photos. Once you’ve signed up for Local Guides and checked the box to be listed for hire, we will send you an email with a form to complete. We will then add you to our for-hire index.

It’s important that your images meet our Maps publishing criteria and policies and have a minimum of 14MP otherwise they won’t be published to the map or count towards your trusted status. (Your contributions page shows all images you submitted including those not published to maps.)

Your contributions are valued and we encourage you to keep taking quality 360 photos. The trusted invitation will arrive soon!

• Received the prompt and filled out the form but have not been listed?

We apologize for the delay in your trusted status. Processing time to be listed can take up to 5 business days from the time your form has been received.

If you have waited more than a week, please be sure that your 360 photos meet our Maps publishing criteria and policies and have a minimum of 14MP. After you have determined this, we invite you to please return to your Welcome to trusted email, and re-complete the form.

• Need to update your information previously submitted through the form?

We invite you to return to the form in your Welcome to trusted email to select the option to update your previously submitted information. Once we have received your new form, it can take a few business days to process your request and for the new information to go live on our website.

Level 10

Thank you, but I'm registered as a Google Certified Photographer, I'm on the list, no problem on that side ...
you can see here =>

Fab-Photosphère_360VR
Level 10
Solution

@Fab360VR wrote:

you can see here =>

Hi @Fab360VR this is not where is supposed to be.

You can see your badge in your profile image in Street View App on your smartphone, or, if aligned, in your badges page, here in Connect 😉

As you can see clicking on my contributions link, in my signature, i don't have the trusted badge here too 😉

Level 10

yes thank you
I saw, but I thought it appears on my profile picture on Google Maps

Fab-Photosphère_360VR
Level 10

why you have here if you don't have ?000.jpg

Fab-Photosphère_360VR
Level 10

@Fab360VR wrote:

why you have here if you don't have ?000.jpg

Hi @Fab360VR this is manually done. This is my profile image, and I put inside some info about my trusted status, and also about my status as Rising Star in Google Maps & Earth Support forum (the white star on yellow background) 😉