Pea's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Tips for Giving Kudos?

@petocsaba wrote:

(Also true however that giving 500 kudos in just about an hour is way too extreme - one cannot even read so many posts in that time frame).

You need a script to do so....

Level 8

Thanks @Corrie@LucioV@Csaba You are great guideline information for all LG Guides 

Bannu local guide
Level 8

Thanks 

Bannu local guide
Level 4

Well, after you understand WHAT A KUDO IS there is no need to make a guide how to "Kudo" lol

First I had no idea what a "Kudo" is and "how to give a Kudo".

So a little explanation on "how to give a Kudo" is enough - and by this I mean to explain that it is actually just a button under everyone's post which equals a "Like / Helpful" button. Maybe I am somewhat slow, but it took me some time to find out what a "KUDO" is lol

And of course, people only "Kudo" a post when they like it. More or less isn't required and it comes down to personal references. 

Level 10

@SarahShakoteki wrote:

Well, after you understand WHAT A KUDO IS there is no need to make a guide how to "Kudo" lol

First I had no idea what a "Kudo" is and "how to give a Kudo".

So a little explanation on "how to give a Kudo" is enough - and by this I mean to explain that it is actually just a button under everyone's post which equals a "Like / Helpful" button. Maybe I am somewhat slow, but it took me some time to find out what a "KUDO" is lol

And of course, people only "Kudo" a post when they like it. More or less isn't required and it comes down to personal references. 

Kudo for you! 🙂

Level 8

You made me laugh @SarahShakoteki

I noticed this is your first post on Connect, so a BIG welcome to Local Guides Connect (!). please keep having fun 😉

Best wishes, Jeroen

Level 4

Haha - Yes true, was my first post.

I felt the strong urge to answer to the "Tips giving Kudo"-Thing 😄

Because it is somewhat ... not needed.

I hope so much that I will have fun! Thanks for welcoming me 🙂

Level 9
Level 9

SarahShakoteki wrote: 

And of course, people only "Kudo" a post when they like it

@SarahShakoteki If only that were true it would be simple. 

The point of the thread was that some people seem to give kudos as as way of saying "I've read this", not to indicate they like it or not. And others give kudos to hundreds of posts in a matter of hours - suggesting they haven't even read them, they're just doing it to get a badge and get kudo'd in return.

Kudos is a great way to show interest or say thanks, but it's degraded somewhat if they are given without consideration or meaning.

Level 10

Philip, maybe the wrong person to share this thought with, but i agree 😄 So... KUDO for you! 😄

Level 7

@Csaba na G+, kada sam dobro raspolozen i koncentriram dajem otprilike preko 500 pluses na sat. Ma instagramu dajem preko tisucu srca ma sat. Obdje blada nekakva cudna klima. Ja sam jos novi ovdje i nista ne znam. Jedino mi se cini da ovdje ima puno zlocestih i zavidnih clanova. Mozda grijesim u pocetku

Zaista sam novi ovdje.