rtsayles's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

The ablity of creating polls

Hey Guys,

What do you think of having the ability on creating polls?  It would be an excellent interactive ability, where we can create a poll and others could respond?  Like for example, for meetup preparations, you can create a poll, which others can help decide on time/location.  Does that make sense?  Anyways, just  a suggestion, so I figure I would throw the idea out there (smiles)!!

Robby

Robby Sayles
4 comments
Googler

Re: The ablity of creating polls

Hi @rtsayles. Thanks for sharing your feedback. While Connect is rather new, we are always looking at new features and functionality, so we appreciate your taking the time to share the idea for the team to consider!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 7

Have you considered using Google Forms for this? It's super easy to use and I believe it would serve your needs well. 

Level 8

Being able to create a poll is a great idea

Level 8

Hi @rtsayles

I was about to post the same message and I found your feedback and I hope that the team consider this!