RussellR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Adding a second set of hours to a business

@CAT_Computers: No, this isn't possible. At least not right now. 

An example was brought up on another thread where something like McDonalds would have restaurant hours that are different from the drive through hours and how it would be useful to list them out separately. Definitely submit feedback through Google Maps so that it is something they can consider in the future. It is difficult to balance between making it simple and not having too much information that it becomes complex.

I will merge your post with that thread to consolidate the suggestion.

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 6

Re: The Dining Room Hours Conundrum

The ability to have more than one set of hours is really critical for this kind of business. Recently I've been asked by Google Maps quite often whether a given set of hours for a fast food restaurant is correct, and I don't really know what to say. I haven't even been entirely consistent. Sometimes I entered 24 hours, and sometimes I entered the dining room hours (because I got tired of ending up at restaurants that were supposedly "open" but whose doors were actually locked).

Level 8

Introduce Yourself

received_492816861263662.jpeg

Hi

I am Shahriar Azad Evan . I am a Level 8 local guide from Rangpur city of Bangladesh . I am a student . With my running study and voluntary works my life is going great . I joined local guides in 2018 in the middle of the Year . In the beginning I didn't knew what and who are local guide . As I stated working in maps . I learn a lot did many mistakes . Now I am a pure local guide . I try to teach people about us . I encourage people to do helpful works . 

I am local guide .

#Localguides

#Let'sguide

#Bangladeshlocalguides

1. #Localguidesconnect
Shahriar

BD

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi @ShahriarAzadEvan,

Thanks so much for sharing a bit more details about yourself and you're welcome to the Local Guides community!

I'm looking forward to read your next posts on Connect and I believe you have a lot of great stories to share with us here. Please be aware that I merged your post to Introduce Yourself —December 2019, where you can meet and greet other Local Guides.

If you evenr have questions, please search the community for answers and if you're not able to find a solution, you can tag any of the Google Moderators.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!