vtjewelry's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Thắc mắc về việc bị band tk location guide lv 8

Tôi có tài khoản Location Guide Lv 8 . Do chưa đọc kỹ nội quy nên có post sai nội dung trong 1-2 post đầu tiên . Vậy giờ tôi phải làm thế nào với tài khoản đó. Mong được hỗ trợ. Xin cảm ơn!

VT Jewelry - Vòng tay phong thủy theo dụng thần
Hà Đông, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Thắc mắc về việc bị band tk location guide lv 8

Hi @vtjewelry,

I'm sorry for responding in English, but you can always use Google Translate, which is enabled across the platform, to translate my post.

Per our program rules, Local Guides may only participate in the program using a single account. Please note that If you wanted to consolidate (e.g., move all of your reviews from one account to the other), that'd be fine, though please know you need to delete them from the original account — an identical/duplicate set of reviews on two accounts will be marked as spam. The best way to go about this is to copy/paste and then delete.

Hope that you'll find this information useful!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Re: Thắc mắc về việc bị band tk location guide lv 8

@KlaudiyaGTôi có thể tiến hành gộp các tài khoản của mình như thế nào . Một tài khoản Locationguide lv 8 của tôi hiện nay bị mất biểu tượng locationguide , sau khi gộp thì số điểm tích luỹ của tôi sẽ được tính ra sao. Cám ơn

VT Jewelry - Vòng tay phong thủy theo dụng thần