Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Suggestions for Summit 2018 ...

Hahahahaha hope to meet you too @tfish_readyfordivo 😁😁😁😁

Level 9

Hehehe bro @HiroyukiTakisawa yeah if course if we selected we will make many gathering before and after , but its good if we have more days with Google team 👍😁😉

Very nice Suggestion about the two groups 😀😁😀😁😀😁😀😁

Connect Moderator

@OSAMA Good idea post !!! 

@LucioV wrote:

Nice ideas @OSAMA

I would like to add a

3. Try to select new people that never attended #lgsummit16 and #lgsummit17 if possible

I like your idea and it will be great option to distribute all Local Guides rights accurately !!!

Hope the team consider about this ...

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 3

Thank you, teşekkürler osama

Connect Moderator

@AnuradhaP wrote:

@OSAMA I agree with you, but I do not think it is practical to have a summit more than three days. You can come few days before and leave few days after the summit. That is what I did. We had few meetups before and after the summit.

I have suggested to have regional summits. Where lots of people will have chance to participate. For example Asia Local Guides Summit, Europe Local Guides Summit, etc... I will again post it here in the connect. 

@AnuradhaP Yes. This will be a good option.. @OSAMA @LucioV @DavidTito @BishowvijayaP  what is your opinion ..?

Level 8

Hello Dear @LucioV bro

I agree with you,

and support for you new ideas. 

Level 10

@OSAMA

And what about smaller and local version of Local Guides Summit? Our community is very big and come from all country in the world. Many of us deserve to be attended to summit, but that is impossible. So, I prefer smaller version (but still epic) of standard summit. For example, one of the summit should be in Central Europe and only people from Central Europe will get invites. Another one can be in Asia and again, only people from Asia will get invites. And so on....

Level 10

@OSAMA  Thanks for your innovative idea. I also admit the views of @LucioV . I have a proposal. The family members (Wife/Husband, Sons & Daughters) of the selected LGs may also be invited to the summit. It will be a great honour to the LGs. Moreover, all the LGs will enjoy the summit enthusiastically. Do you agree with me?

One thing more. I know that I will not surely be selected at all.

1) I am facing a technical problem (Can't log in to connect occasionally) for last few months. Informed through connect several times. No result.

2) On the technical issues last night (16/03/18) I have lost 50,000 Points. Informed through connect. No result.

3) Can't see the Reviews still now. Informed through connect. No result.

After toiling hard and giving full efforts if my Points are decreased drastically and no help is offered from connect how can I be selected my dear friend.

If none pays any heed to my issues and declares that the problems have been resolved, then how can I be selected my dear friend.

If none of the connect family bothers my problems/issues and ignore it then how can I be selected my dear friend.

Again thanks my dear friend.

Level 9

You're Welcome bro @ShafiulB 😁

Nice Suggestion :-)))

Level 9

Assalamu Alaikom kardash @HAYK 🙂

You're Welcome 😊😁