OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Suggestions for Connect Live 2018 , 2019 ...

as we come closer and closer to the summit application open announcement date ' which i don't  know  when "  

I have some suggestions and thoughts i want to share with you , and if anybody have any suggestion we have great team that lsn to us , which i appreciate 

1: more members to get selected , we are now more than 50 000 000 Local Guides 

2; more days at the summit , 3 days in my opinion not enough to meet all members and to meet great googlers team , don't forget Jetlag for many members 

3:... 

Just two for now , lets see the feedback 🙂

New York, NY, USA
179 comments
Level 8

Re: Suggestions for Summit 2018 ...

@OSAMA this is a difficult question, there's no doubt we have great local Guides among us and some are going to feel left out but Local Guides Please be strong in wisdom because even if not selected even I may not be we need to look at this as bigger picture for everyone and those who are selected we must praise them Because those who are selected will be and I promise thinking of you back here

So let work together and help @OSAMA and put these numbers together as a team thank you, everyone,,  @DavidTito

Level 9

Very nice words bro @DavidTito 🎖🏆🎖

Level 8

@OSAMA I would also love to reply from anyone of interest to support @OSAMA thread, please feel welcome to ask me any questions 

@OSAMA wrote:

Very nice words bro @DavidTito 🎖🏆🎖

Level 9

Level 10

Nice ideas @OSAMA

I would like to add a

3. Try to select new people that never attended #lgsummit16 and #lgsummit17 if possible

Level 8

Level 8

Level 8

@OSAMA We need a few questions or thoughts from each LG hoping not to make to repetitive as time is short in this matter, let us make 3 days Count for all of us 

Level 10

Hi @OSAMA

Quite difficult question and quite difficult for me to answer, because we don't know is there summit 18 is going to happen or not if happens,we don't know the dates ,

I think,let's wait for the dates and then we will suggest something.😁😁😁😁

Have a nice day