MKeditor's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Suggestion: List our most viewed photos

I'd love to see which are my most ever viewed photos in the stats in the emails sent to us when we reach a new level. Also on our contribution page. Another cool thing would to see others guides stats in a list. I thought being a level 5 guide that I would have one of the higher point counts...but I've learned there's people with much higher points than me. Thoughts?

6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Suggestion: List our most viewed photos

You are right, @MKeditor, I have just checked and my mobile (Android) version of maps does not have this feature. As I wrote above, the screenshot was taken from the desktop version of Google Maps.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hi @MKeditor

When in the "My contribution" > "Photos" view, there is a "Date" link on the right above the photos. You can change that to "Views" and the photos will be sorted in a way that the most viewed ones get to the top. Please, see the screenshot (or the desktop example) attached: 

views.png

This way, for instance, this is my contributions tab sorted by date and this is it sorted by views.

Hope this helps and (at least partly) answers your question (feature request)

Level 8

Screenshot_20170224-062731.png

That's fantastic.... Except my phone doesn't look like that. I don't have that drop down. What kind of phone are you using? Are you using the latest version of maps?

Level 10
Solution

You are right, @MKeditor, I have just checked and my mobile (Android) version of maps does not have this feature. As I wrote above, the screenshot was taken from the desktop version of Google Maps.

Level 8

Ahh! That is it. On desktop it's there. Thank you for walking me through this. I really wish Google would make this possible on mobile. Thank you again.

@petocsaba wrote:

Level 8
Level 8

Screenshot_20171121-121648.png

Still waiting to get over a Mill for one photo.

Level 8

Just when we got one thing fixed.... Now I can only see 20 photos under "Most Viewed". That's a slap in the face. 😟