GusLG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Street view photo counts doesn't match

Hello, it is strange to see that the photo counter in the profile has  over the map a red circle with number 14 and below it, next to my name, shows the real number of 28 photos published. Also, looking at them one by one says they are approved by Google. The portion of the map that I see contains all the photos so both figures should match but doesn't. Most of the pictures are not recent in the case that sometimes any delay may apply. Any clue for this?

Thanks Gus

San Luis, Argentina
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Street view photo counts doesn't match

Hi @GusLG,

From what I'm seeing in your Street View profile, you have 28 photos, but only 26 are approved:

Street View StatusStreet View Status

Can you please share a screenshot of the red circle in question, so that I can further investigate your issue?

Thank you in advance for your cooperation,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Street view photo counts doesn't match

Thanks KlaudiyaG, I've opened the 28 one by one and all seems to be approved. Nevertheless 26 is not the same as 14. Please see this printscreen with my famous "red circle" lolScreenshot_20180222-081247.png