GéraldM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Street view App problem after new update (december 9)

Hello,

I recently began having fun doing some photospheres (or streetviews) / (also I have to admit that is not easy...or maybe I am maybe not very good at it yet... and I lack of practice...but I feel like that I am beginning to master slowly the way of taking photospheres.... well practice makes it perfect)

Anyway I had no problem so far, until today > my streetview app updated this morning and now when I press the "publish to google map" button >>>> nothing happens, I tried several times....(I even restarted my phone, and updated all my other apps, still not working...)

I have already published a dozen of photospheres and I had no problem....

Can anyone confirm wether or not you also have this problem ? (or is it only on my smartphone...that is driving me nuts...)

Thanks a lot in advance.

Check out my virtual tours demo / "A camera is a save button for the mind's eye" - Geek quote 🙂 /

Generated using https://ndsmyter.be/local-guides-banner/
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 5
Solution

Re: Street view App problem after new update (december 9)

Hello, @GéraldM

Thank you for sharing this here. Could you please delete the SV app and install it again? If that doesn't work, let me know.

If you wish, you can also share this feedback within the SV app, so the Street View app get to know it right away as well. For that, go the menu >> Help & Feedback >> Send feedback.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

Level 9

do you guys  @LuisRG  @PaulPavlinovich @TraciC @iyudhi @Corrie @YK1001

have some feedback on that problem maybe ? > 

(or the problem is only on my smartphone...)

(sorry I randomly tagged some admins...I don't know if it is allowed though 👼

Thanks in advance.

)

Check out my virtual tours demo / "A camera is a save button for the mind's eye" - Geek quote 🙂 /

Level 5
Solution

Hello, @GéraldM

Thank you for sharing this here. Could you please delete the SV app and install it again? If that doesn't work, let me know.

If you wish, you can also share this feedback within the SV app, so the Street View app get to know it right away as well. For that, go the menu >> Help & Feedback >> Send feedback.

Thanks!

Level 9

@Yohanad thanks a lot, it is finally working again... (weird though that I had to uninstall and install again the app to fix the problem but well...I never had any bugs so far with Apps from Google, I guess there is a start to everything....

Thank you for your help 🙂 now I can have fun again with street views !