EngineerKamalKumar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Street View

I'd like to add my location as Street View on Google Map, is it possible. There is a problem of satellite here, so i am not sure about the adding the location on Google Map.?

With Best and Warm Regards,

KAMAL KUMAR
Software Engineer
Kailash Nagar Road, Jodhewal, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Street View

EngineerKamalKumar wrote:

I'd like to add my location as Street View on Google Map, is it possible. There is a problem of satellite here, so i am not sure about the adding the location on Google Map.?

Hi @EngineerKamalKumar,

As @YK1001 says, there is no need for satellite imaginary for adding new places on map. As I can see you are from Punjab and there is no problem in adding new places.

Let us know if you have any other question, our experts are always ready to help you here.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.

View solution in original post

Level 8

Hi @EngineerKamalKumar,

What do you mean by adding a place to StreetView?  In your expectation, being in StreetView, how will that place be viewed in StreetView?

You can add places to Google Maps by "Add a Missing Place" in Maps.  No Satellite image is necessary.

Level 9
Solution

EngineerKamalKumar wrote:

Hi @EngineerKamalKumar,

As @YK1001 says, there is no need for satellite imaginary for adding new places on map. As I can see you are from Punjab and there is no problem in adding new places.

Let us know if you have any other question, our experts are always ready to help you here.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 7

Here is my Address: Street-3, E-8/510, Kakowal Rd, Basant Vihar, Ludhiana, Punjab 141007, you can also get it from Google: https://www.google.co.in/search?q=lifeinthecode, check out this link and please let me know how can we add this as street view map. thanks!

KAMAL KUMAR
Software Engineer
Level 7

Hi,

I have already added the address or my location, but im unable to see any street view for it

KAMAL KUMAR
Software Engineer