MariosL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Spheres with 70,000 views are rejected

@LucioV You are an Expert, you should know when Google remove a photosphere, corresponding link is leading to POI which was embeded in that removed photosphere.

Level 10

@Dontcry43 wrote:

@LucioV You are an Expert, you should know when Google remove a photosphere, corresponding link is leading to POI which was embeded in that removed photosphere.

Corresponding link of what? A poi embedded in a photosphere? When you remove an image (360 or any else) from a poi, another photo is shown for that poi. This is nothing strange.

But, what are we talking about here? Which photosphere? Of which user? What happened?

Level 5

@LucioV Many users reported removing of theirs photospheres from Maps. One of the examples is on the link https://plus.google.com/+ZeljkoSoletic360/posts/NFZ2EJoNMfn

Level 10

@Dontcry43 wrote:

@LucioV Many users reported removing of theirs photospheres from Maps. One of the examples is on the link https://plus.google.com/+ZeljkoSoletic360/posts/NFZ2EJoNMfn

I don't understand what kind of help are you asking; have you got removed photospheres? Zeljko, as far as I know, purposely removed his contributes.

Level 5

@LucioV I would like to contribute on Google Maps. But before that I would Like to clear something. How it is possible that some contributions are removed by Google after 10 millions of views? If Google is removing million views photos, than my photo contributions will also be removed. What is the point in such contributions?

Level 10

Level 2

@MariosL wrote:

@NatalieP

".... were rejected due to bad image quality" !!!

This is a serious accuse to my work  @NatalieP , which I don't accept (photographer since 1956, 80 years old) and I surely want some more specific explanations and details on that .. 

I would like to hear more about this