MariosL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Spheres with 70,000 views are rejected

@HrVoB wrote:

I think this huge number is photoshoped. It is impossible for a photo to be rejected after such number of views

No, it's not. It's absolutely a huge, but legit, number. 😉

Level 10

@HrVoB wrote:

@LucioVHow you are so sure? This can be done with Photoshop.

Because i know the author of the shoot, and I know photos can reach numbers like this.

Level 5

@LucioV But if it is true, why such superphotos are removed after millions of views?

Level 10

@Dontcry43 wrote:

@LucioV But if it is true, why such superphotos are removed after millions of views?

The photo is still there, is not removed.

Level 5

@LucioV You are wrong. This photo is deleted from Google Maps. You can see this one on 360cities, but not on Google Maps.

Level 10

The photo is unlinked, not removed from maps, otherwise you should not be able to see it.

Level 5

@LucioV wrote:

The photo is unlinked, not removed from maps, otherwise you should not be able to see it.

If user deleted it from Maps, it must me deleted as user lives in Europe. @LucioV Can you see the photo?

Level 10

@Dontcry43 wrote:

@LucioV wrote:

If user deleted it from Maps, it must me deleted as user lives in Europe. @LucioV Can you see the photo?

Don't know, send me the link

Level 5

@LucioV I shall by you a beer if you send me a link of one deleted photosphere 😉

Level 10