LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Legacy Posts Disappearing on Connect?

This is a bit sadness for us @Briggs. I also got a lot of notifications. Now on I will find the effect on my posts. Lets hope for the recovery. 

Level 8

رد: Legacy Posts Disappearing on Connect?

Good Morning

M'y feriend

Beautiful 😉👍

Level 10

@Briggs wrote:

With a few other issues happening in the last 24 hours such as old threads creating notifications and the possibility of posts being deleted, I tried to access the "What I have learned by posting 10600 photos..." post, it looks like it's been made unavailable, made private or moved. A few other bookmarked posts that I tend to refer to every now and then, believed to have been initially posted circa 2016 have also disappeared as well.

Are there any hints of reshuffling Local Guides Connect content or the archiving of posts? @LucioV@ErmesT and @GeorgesHR, do you know where some of these posts have gone?  While I had received a couple of notifications from old 2017 posts repeatedly (not with the world icon), some posts are completely gone.

Yes @Briggs as I wrote, I'm pretty sure there was some kind of archiving to a private board; I've lost many posts and around thousand kudos 🙂

Congratulations for your finding, I don't know what other threads disappeared. 😉

Level 10

I too have experienced the same @Briggs 

Got hundred of notification, mostly old ones. 

@LucioV @FaresL @BishowvijayaP

Level 8

@Briggs I noticed receiving old thread messages for the last two to three days and sometimes the kudos are missing.

I have not checked if some of my specific articles are on Connect or not.

Cheers -

Level 8

Re: Is the a bug in the forum

@LucioV wrote:

@ErmesT wrote:

Don't worry @RobAo

Probably some updates rolling on

Yes, it was already posted.

I am merging your post on the previous one

Incidentally, many posts were deleted, so I lost around 1000 kudos in the last hour! So, congratulations to @ErmesT for being the second all time more kudoed Local Guide!

Hmmmmmmm, I also lost some kudos. Roughly 300 to 400 I believe.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Briggs and everyone,

The posts have not been deleted nor have they disappeared. Posts are occasionally flagged by Connect filters as spam and then marked as private.  I will look into this matter a bit further to make sure content is not being inadvertently taken down by filters.

As for the notifications issue - this was recently resolved. 

I am going to merge your post with Lucio's as you are both discussing something that is overall related to the same issue.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 8

Re: Bombarded with 100s notifications emails from 3-15 17

@BruceDM@Atsukot

Thousands not 100s of email notifications Ks.   They crashed my gmail app.

What is going on?  Why this dump?

Anyone else?  

@EjazShah @Kamalhasnainee @NunungAfuah @Wanna @AlMutebi @PavelSarwar @SamornT @FaridMonti @mohammadrezaNa 

@DiyarBakirjaf    

Having this issue?

Connect Moderator

Hi @Briggs

I really believe that everything has been solved, and I can see the post that you linked. Is in th eGeneral Discussion Board

@Briggs wrote:

With a few other issues happening in the last 24 hours such as old threads creating notifications and the possibility of posts being deleted, I tried to access the "What I have learned by posting 10600 photos..." post, it looks like it's been made unavailable, made private or moved. A few other bookmarked posts that I tend to refer to every now and then, believed to have been initially posted circa 2016 have also disappeared as well.

Are there any hints of reshuffling Local Guides Connect content or the archiving of posts? @LucioV@ErmesT and @GeorgesHR, do you know where some of these posts have gone?  While I had received a couple of notifications from old 2017 posts repeatedly (not with the world icon), some posts are completely gone.

Level 10

Hello @ErmesT,

Thanks to you, @BruceDM and @LucioV for the constant monitoring of the situation. I also believe all is resolved as I can see the post again. 🙂