LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Something weird is happening with notifications on Connect

Hello, 

This post to let you know that I also noticed the bug on the notification feed, I received notifications for three old threads.

Please find below a screen copy of my notification feed (Paris time)bug in notification feed 20180620.GIF

This bug is not a big issue for me, it is unfortunate that @JR_Curley initiated one of the threads that generates faulty notifications, as he is already not a big fan of LocalGuidesConnect 

Level 10

I am in a situation of keep calm and wait. 🙂

Level 9

Hehehe yeah same here 🙂

there are some from last year 😁😁😁 @LucioV @BishowvijayaP

And notifications keep popups 

Maybe because if the results or because of World cup 😉

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hello everyone,

This issue should now be resolved. Please excuse us for any inconveniences caused.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

@GeorgesHR wrote:

Hello everyone,

This issue should now be resolved. Please excuse us for any inconveniences caused.

Thanks @GeorgesHR! Yes, seems that now connect is quiet! 🙂

P.S. Any hint for my disappeared posts?

Former Google Contributor

Hi @LucioV,

I cannot give an answer now. I will get back to you on that later.

Thanks!

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

Yess!! same issue I faced and I was wondering is time going back 😛 As I was getting old notifications!!

Connect Moderator

@GeorgesHR, thanks for letting us know here in the Connect Community this has been fixed.  I woke up to an explosion of old posts notifications in my inbox too. If you need more examples, be happy to forward them.

Thanks @LucioV for posting this here in Feedback and Features Requests.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

I deleted number of email notifications without checking them. I am sorry if I missed any latest notifications.

Level 10

Legacy Posts Disappearing on Connect?

With a few other issues happening in the last 24 hours such as old threads creating notifications and the possibility of posts being deleted, I tried to access the "What I have learned by posting 10600 photos..." post, it looks like it's been made unavailable, made private or moved. A few other bookmarked posts that I tend to refer to every now and then, believed to have been initially posted circa 2016 have also disappeared as well.

Are there any hints of reshuffling Local Guides Connect content or the archiving of posts? @LucioV@ErmesT and @GeorgesHR, do you know where some of these posts have gone?  While I had received a couple of notifications from old 2017 posts repeatedly (not with the world icon), some posts are completely gone.