LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Solution choosen by "" not shown anymore on connect

Without an indicator, this 'solution' marking could easily be abused. 

Example: 

User posts question. Friend of theirs responds with an incorrect, or nonsense answer. Other user respond with the correct answer. Post owner chooses their friends answer as solution, over the correct answer. This could thereby mislead and misguide others looking for solutions. 

Hopefully feedback will see this feature removed if they insist on sticking with this lousy forum platform. (Just took me an inordinate amount of time to try locate my last post, and then had to scroll through my 'subscriptions' to do so)

Googler

Re: Solution choosen by "" not shown anymore on connect

@Rupert- @LucioV @OSAMA @khammami @deepakjhic The latest update did indeed remove the notation as to who accepted the solutions and we are investigating. As a refresher, the only people who can mark solutions are the original posters and moderators.

With regards to concerns about marking posts as solutions, Google Moderators actively monitor all solutions and remove solutions when they are not solutions as needed.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.