TriniCSI's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Signing into Connect

I will try this as well and see if the other browsers do the same.

@Charleybaits wrote:

@deepakjhic Have you considered using other browser to login to connect and try to autosave your details for next time

Level 8
Solution

@TriniCSI wrote:

No it has not solved the problem.

And please do not think we are all stupid, searching the forums and the help pages was completed before any posts were made so I DID save your time.

As it is I only have one account so that answer is useless to me

@khammami wrote:

Hi @TriniCSI, I hope this answer is what you're looking for. it would be better to search the forum before posting to avoid duplicating topic & save you the wait time.

Sorry @TriniCSI, I didn't mean that. It's just a tip to help find answers.

Local Guides Connect is not a native Google service. Your session will expire after 90 min of inactivity and it's a security feature as LGC is based on a third party platform(Lithium) that why you have to reconnect each time. even you're connected to your Google account you've to re-authenticate after your LGC's session expire. Unfortunately there is no settings for that. to confirm what I've said here what a Google moderator has said in this matter:

here a screenshot as you may have not the access to that private board.

2017-07-24_200024.png

Level 8

I understand the need for re-login (even while it is just a click) is because this forum platform is not a Google service. Very inconvenient, I expect better from Google. I suggest to put it on the list to have this changed.

OmniSynThesis 360 VR Promotions - Joscelin Trouwborst