davidhyno's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: More Points for Better Contributions

@LucioV Ah now I see what you're saying. Yes, I agree, I'm sure people will always find a way to abuse points.

But to clarify, my suggestion is to give points when someone 'likes' your review or tags it as helpful. I did not mean to suggest to give extra points to reviews that meet a word requirement or are otherwise deemed worthy by a third party....For example, I think I have about 30 total likes on all my reviews. I think that could deserve an extra 150 points if it were +5 points per like. I also recently reached 350,000 views on all my photos. I think that could deserve extra points as well.

Connect Moderator

Re: Show me the points! Show me the points!

Hi @davidhyno, it seems that the point system is really under discussion today. 

I will merge your conversation with another one, started today, with similar content.

I will move everything in "Feedback" board, where you will have the deserved attention (thanks @BishowvijayaP)

Connect Moderator

Re: More Points for Better Contributions

Hi @its_miguel, I will merge your post with another one, started a few minutes before yours, with almost the same content, then I will move everything in the Feedback Board.

Thanks to keep this issue alive 🙂

Level 10

Re: Show me the points! Show me the points!

Nothing big @davidhyno bro. Sometimes it happens.

We all are trying to minimize errors. 🙂 

@davidhyno wrote:

@BishowvijayaP, yes....my intention was to put the request on that section....but with smartphone I have choose the wrong.