KarenVChin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Sharing Connect posts to Google+ from an IPad

This has been an issue since Connect was created.

I have the ability to share Connect posts using my iPhone and desktop (PC] to G+, but I cannot do this via my iPad. I believe the G+ button (widget) is missing.

From my iPad, I click the Share buttonFrom my iPad, I click the Share buttonI get this screen of services to choose from, with no Google+ button as a Share option.I get this screen of services to choose from, with no Google+ button as a Share option.On my iPhone and desktop (PC], I get  this Share screen that includes G+ button.On my iPhone and desktop (PC], I get this Share screen that includes G+ button.

It would also be great, if the iPad version the Share page would be like this black IPhone and desktop [PC] Share Page with the most popular social channel and email service buttons first, above the fold. Currently, the iPad Share Service screen has Facebook, Pinterest, etc buttons below the fold.  

And for the current IPhone and desktop (PC) Share Service Pages, I noticed that the Blogger button is missing.

Cheers,

Karen

2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sharing Connect posts to Google+ from an IPad

Hi @KarenVChin, I think this is more an issue, because the sharing function should work the same in all platforms, so I'm moving it to Feedback and features board.

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Connect Moderator

Re: Sharing Connect posts to Google+ from an IPad

@LuisRG, I believe @FaridTDF , fellow iPad user, shares the same issue with me.

Cheers,

Karen