IvanLondon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Search results by nearest location

Searches try to provide the best local results, with proximity being just one factor.

If proximity is the most important factor for your search, after you search refocus the map on the specific area you want to check.  The browser version will automatically update and the mobile version will give a button to "Search This Area".  You will then get results with proximity being of higher importance.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 7

@Flash Thanks Gregg for the tip, but when I tried to use it there are still several examples on the results list which are closer than the top results. Happy to share a prIntscreen or YouTube video, just let me know.

Cheers,

Ivan London 

Connect Moderator

Following that tip is not going to make proximity the sole criteria, it is just going to narrow the area that is considered acceptable for providing results.

To narrow the area and thus narrow the results, zoom in more.  If you zoom in too much and can't get any results, then zoom back out a bit.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages