JayToTheTee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Search contributions by date or location?

Is there a way to search your contributions (photos) via date or location?  I'd love to be able to view how many views my older photos have and since I have over 1,000 images it's virtually impossible to do this in the contributions tab.

THANKS ALL!

Untitled.jpg

5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Search contributions by date or location?

Hey @JayToTheTee,

Thank you for this suggestion. I will make sure it is passed along to the team responsible, but as for now there is no way to search for a particular contribution. The platform is constantly improving so hopefully we will get to see this feature soon.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

View solution in original post

Solution

Hey @JayToTheTee,

Thank you for this suggestion. I will make sure it is passed along to the team responsible, but as for now there is no way to search for a particular contribution. The platform is constantly improving so hopefully we will get to see this feature soon.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Thanks, I'm always looking forward to updates!

~john

Hi @John

You can View or edit your timeline in Google Maps. This helps you find the places you've been and the routes you've traveled. Your timeline is private, so only you can see it. 

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 8

@MariaBi, thanks for the timeline info. Sadly, this does not show me view count. I just used it and also found out that I have missing photos from a location I visited 5 months ago. Se la vie. 

@MariaBi wrote:

Hi @John

You can View or edit your timeline in Google Maps. This helps you find the places you've been and the routes you've traveled. Your timeline is private, so only you can see it. 

Many thanks!

@MariaBi wrote:

Hi @John

Many thanks!

Level 8

Would love to see this feature added as well. 

@JayToTheTee wrote:

@MariaBi, thanks for the timeline info. Sadly, this does not show me view count. I just used it and also found out that I have missing photos from a location I visited 5 months ago. Se la vie. 

@MariaBi wrote:

Hi @John

Many thanks!

@MariaBi wrote:

Hi @John

Many thanks!

@JayToTheTee wrote:

@MariaBi wrote:

Hi @John

Many thanks!

@MariaBi wrote:

Hi @John

Many thanks!