vvbellur's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Scrolling issue and duplicate photos to be fixed for better UX

Hello Team,

Recently I added a host of photos to the places I had visited via Google maps (Add your photos to Maps feature).  When I navigated to the Photos menu (which lists all the photos i have contributed along with the views), I realized that I had added the same couple of photos long back. So there ended up being two same photos with different view counts! E.g. 380 Vs 2 views.  Obviously, i wanted to delete them.

Now when I was scrolling down to see the photos, i saw the duplicate ones and deleted them. However, when one photo was deleted, it took me back to the start (top of the page) 😞 .  I had to scroll down all the way to see the duplicate photo and delete them. Same case on mobile as well as desktop. I gave up after deleting 5 photos 😞

Suggestions

1. When suggesting photos to be added, existing photos that are already added must be grayed out to prevent duplicate photos/ misusing of points.

2. After deleting a photo, you get back to the same review instead of ending back on top! (both on mobile and desktop)

3. Add the ability to select multiple photos and delete them.

LG.PNG

Thanks!

Vandana

Bangalore, Karnataka, India