Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Request: Connect website interface - Card: Welcome to Local Guides Connect

Can you please consider to fix this "Welcome Card" on Local Guides Connect website.

It is not possible that all members on Connect are online all the time...

As you can see now on this "Welcome Card" it says that 404366 members are online... That's not possible!

All members on Connect can't be online all the timeAll members on Connect can't be online all the time

You can also modify this Card:
ONLINE!.png

To Card like this:
ONLINE! fix.png

Or just delete "online" from "members online", because there is, at this moment, 404366 members on Connect but they are not online all the time.

Thanks!

15 comments
Level 8

Re: Request: Connect website interface - Card: Welcome to Local Guides Connect

Good ideas, @Anonymous!

Will you consider to list out users that are actively actually online at the moment?

Connect Moderator

Hi @Anonymous this is simply a count of the registered users on Connect.

There used to be visibility of how many people were actively using Connect but apart from an indicator on each person's profile I don't think this is visible anymore. Please be patient while Connect goes through a transition over the coming months.

Regards Paul

Level 9

@Anonymous @PaulPavlinovich @YK1001 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/287653-members-online/m-p/386085#M18292

Not fully clear but make sense. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know, that is exactly what I wrote @PaulPavlinovich, but it's wrong...those people are not online all the time...no misunderstooding here... it is a small fix... I am looking at that from the beginning of connect but I was wait and wait to see would they fix that... it's not problem to have indication how many users are actually online as I post before.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why not @YK1001, it's easy to export those data because we already have information how much time we spending on connect etc...but not sure is that ok for welcome card... perhaps somewhere belowe at the bottom of page... 🙂

Level 8

Oh!  I mean "actually online at the moment".  I updated my post already.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Heheh OK @YK1001, but I suggested that already... u see on this possibly modified welcome card:medium.png

@Anonymous wrote:

Can you please consider to fix this "Welcome Card" on Local Guides Connect website.

It is not possible that all members on Connect are online all the time...

As you can see now on this "Welcome Card" it says that 404366 members are online... That's not possible!

All members on Connect can't be online all the timeAll members on Connect can't be online all the time

You can also modify this Card:
ONLINE!.png

To Card like this:
ONLINE! fix.png

Or just delete "online" from "members online", because there is, at this moment, 404366 members on Connect but they are not online all the time.

Thanks!

Level 8

Not the numbers of member online.  The full list of WHO is online.

Such that I can click on any member, and start realtime chat, etc.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's 5 am here 😂

OK, I see your point now...and it can be useful especially to see which connect moderator is online to send some spam post or something suspicious etc...but in that case users must have online offline option...

But again not in welcome card...and I'm not sure is that easy to...this sounds like Facebook chat bar at the bottom of page ☺

But why not...