martimp's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Reporting a local guide

@FaridTDFEs pot posar en contacte amb mi,si us plau. Voldria denunciar un  local guide. Gracies.

Hola volia saber com denunciar un local guide que no és client meu i va posar una qualificació negativa

Sant Cugat del Vallès, España
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Reporting a local guide

Hi @martimp if a person has experienced your business they are allowed to place a review that reflects their impression/experience that they had. The only time you should be reporting a Local Guide in this instance would be when they have not experienced your business.

Please note that Connect is for Local Guides not business owners. Business owners should claim their business on Maps and work through Google My Business https://business.google.com where you have some options for managing reviews and photos.

Regards Paul

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @martimp if a person has experienced your business they are allowed to place a review that reflects their impression/experience that they had. The only time you should be reporting a Local Guide in this instance would be when they have not experienced your business.

Please note that Connect is for Local Guides not business owners. Business owners should claim their business on Maps and work through Google My Business https://business.google.com where you have some options for managing reviews and photos.

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

Hola @martimp, por favor seguir los consejos de @PaulPavlinovich, gracias.

Saludos Farid

👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 3

Because  "Those Local Guide have not experienced our business is why I'm reporting them.

A side of that I'm owner but local guide too.

Martí

Level 3

Hola FaridMonti

Los local Guides que i¡hicieron el comentario nunca estuvieron en ese establecimiento.