BorislavA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Reporting Car accidents?

Hello, friends!

From some time I noticed that G maps shows in Traffic view mode car accidents or traffic jam , based on data from Waze.

Can we report car accidents or traffic jams directly  in G maps, instead going to Waze? To not use both apps?

Or its not technically possible right now?  @Corrie  @TraciC  Anyone ?

Ecology University Master degree, happy married, father of a child with Down Syndrome. I love contributing to Google maps, fixing errors, adding new places and help people using the map.
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Reporting Car accidents?

Hi @BorislavA. That is not a feature currently available in Google Maps.  We'll pass this feedback along but I also recommend sharing Google Maps feedback directly in the app or on desktop, too. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Googler
Solution

Hi @BorislavA. That is not a feature currently available in Google Maps.  We'll pass this feedback along but I also recommend sharing Google Maps feedback directly in the app or on desktop, too. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

If waze has it, Why can't google ?

Level 10