GhazalaShah's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Repetition of questions under 'answer questions about a place'

Since about a couple of months I repeatedly get same question for answering in contribute app under 'answer questions about a place':

For a fuel station or petrol pump at Islamabad, I am frequently asked a question that 'is this place inside Karachi company?' 

Since a few days other questions are also repeated along with the above mentioned question. Please guide me on how to correct this error.

Karachi City, Pakistan
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Repetition of questions under 'answer questions about a place'

Hi @GhazalaShah questions like this should be posted to How-To topic these days you've posted to a board that is no longer used.

In answer to your question there isn't any way to influence the questions you are asked apart from turning them off completely.

Regards Paul

Level 10

Re: Repetition of questions under 'answer questions about a place'

The main reason for my concern was that it might be caused by a bug or so. Turning this question-answer session off, will remove a favorite activity & a source of learning about what things to see in places for writing helpful reviews and comments. Moreover you know it gets you points.. 🙂. I am not an expert connect user yet.. thanks for guiding me about where to post such stuff.