Tito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Removing Kudos

Why it is not possible to remove Kudos? Sometime You may want to remove wrong given Kudos. On facebook it is possible to remove like. Simple snd easy

11 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Removing Kudos

@Tito It is possible, click again on the Kudo button and it will remove the Kudo. 

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

@Tito It is possible, click again on the Kudo button and it will remove the Kudo. 

Level 7

i can not do it in android

Connect Moderator

@Tito I just tried it with this post. I can confirm you can remove kudos from Android. Sometimes it might not be instant when you tap on the kudo button. Please try it again.

Level 10

@Tito I tried it on Android and it is working. It takes a little time in Android to update. 🙂

Level 10

correct @AnuradhaP

@Tito

@iyudhi

@AnuradhaP wrote:

Level 7

Sad sam probao i sad moze. Maloprije nije moglo. Zasto se neki kudosi mogu maknuti, a neki kudosi ne mogu maknuti?

Level 7

@ProfArunCM to kod mene ne radi

Level 10

@Tito it is a little lag in android , but it totally works like @AnuradhaP and @iyudhi said.

A small tip from my side is if you want to remove your kudos from the post, i mean the kudos you have given to the post and all the comments below it then you can use this tip.

Screenshot (212)_LI.jpg

Level 7

Thank you, i just chech, here it is thousand times slower than on fscebook, but it works!