Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Regional Lead Badge Missing

There is no Regional Lead badge on my profile!

Just info, I assume that you still improving this...

I saw that you will add Community Moderator badge later...

11 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Regional Lead Badge Missing

Badges will indeed be rewarded to Regional Leads who are also Local Guides but we haven't yet awarded those badges. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 9

They're different things though @Anonymous - Regional Lead is for MapMaker, whereas this is Local Guide. 

Would possibly make sense to bring the 2 toegther more, and does annoy me that I'm trusted to manage a local community on LG, but not to make changes on MapMaker 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please visit CorrieD Badges.

Also, Google Map Maker and Local Guide are connected between each other.

Adding or correcting info about some POI through Maps or Map Maker is same...almost same...but it is connected...all what I do at MM is count on LG points so...

Thanks for comment.

Level 7

It makes sense to have regional leads or gurus to go to, who organise meet ups etc

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KarlSmith Open new topic for suggestion for new badge - Meet up badge.

Level 9

Thanks for adding the link - I see your point now 🙂
Googler
Solution

Badges will indeed be rewarded to Regional Leads who are also Local Guides but we haven't yet awarded those badges. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

@TraciC

@TraciC wrote:

Hello TraciC,

I am Thanh Le, from Vietnam, one of the guys coming to join the Local Guide Summit 2016 in San Francisco and met you there. 

Could you please give me a Regional Lead Badge for my profile? 

Here is my profile to prove that I am one of Regional Leads for Vietnam: https://www.google.com/mapmaker?gw=66&uid=212996316875652412842

Thank you so much for your help.

LG Summit Attendee in 2016 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Regional Lead before 2017
Former Google Contributor

Hi @ThanhLan,

In order for us to give you the badge, we will need to fill out a form that is currently in the private Regional Leads Google group.

Once you fill out, the team will make sure you are a RL and add give you the badge on Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages.
Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 10

Hi @GusMoreira,

Thank you so much. I have just filled out the form and now waiting for your accept. See you soon.

LG Summit Attendee in 2016 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Regional Lead before 2017