kunal124's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Regarding added phone numbers

As we know currently we can add only one contact number to any location, I suggest that their should be arrangement of adding atlest 2 to 3 phone numbers for emergency cases.

This will be very helpful for restaurants, educational centers, etc.

KD124
India
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Regarding added phone numbers

Hi @kunal124. Everything shared here is shared with the team. And we take all things seriously. But as you know, we cannot comment on the status of things until they're done 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Thanks @kunal124 for the suggestion.

This has already been shared previously 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 8

I posted this topic because still now its not been taken seriously and not implemented @LuisRG Thanks for reply !!!

KD124
Solution

Hi @kunal124. Everything shared here is shared with the team. And we take all things seriously. But as you know, we cannot comment on the status of things until they're done 🙂