AtmaR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Ratings in Reviews

In the Google Maps for Mobile, one feature request I would like to make.

Open Google Maps-> Your Contributions-> Reviews.

Here we see number of Reviews and Ratings.

Would like to have a link for Ratings as well so that the places which are only rated without the review should line up. I would like to know the place which I rated without writing the review.

It may be useful for few like me.

Atma Ram
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Ratings in Reviews

Gotcha. We will pass this feedback on to the product team 🙂 

View solution in original post

Screen Shot 2016-08-11 at 2.47.56 PM.png

You should see places with just a rating in your "Contribute" tab under "Your Contributions" in Google Maps.  See how in this screenshot of Maps on my laptop, it shows a place I rated but haven't reviewed yet right at the top?

Level 10

Thanks @Corrie But what you said applies only for the recent places visited.

I have 3 Ratings without Reviews. Only one rating is shown in Location History which I visited a week ago. Other 2 Ratings without Reviews doesnt get listed there(I Believe they must be some months or a Year old)

Atma Ram
Level 10

contrib.jpg

In the first photo the place I visited two weeks ago with only Rating is shown. 

In the second photo, its the end of list of Location History and doesnt show only rated Place.

Atma Ram
Solution

Gotcha. We will pass this feedback on to the product team 🙂 

Level 8

In my opinion. At this case why the rating word not become a link. So we can remember which one review that we haven't give a review yet.

| Indonesia Local Guides | SVTP | Work-Study-Holiday | Yogyakarta Local Guides | Nunukan Local Guides | Jakarta Local Guides |
Level 10

I second this notion.

In our personal My Contributions page, if there were a way to filter to show only reviews or only ratings by clicking on the respective word, it would be efficacious to be able to write reviews to add upon lone ratings, and claim the five additional points for each, instead of only getting one point for both or for only rating the place.

To reiterate, this filter is not to arrange by highest/lowest rating (although that would be really interesting!), but to have a separate to show only reviews, or show only ratings. This will most likely end up with me having 147 reviews and 0 ratings at this rate, as I'm about to do right now hehe!

Level 7

If you look under the tab contributions there is a spot for Ratings with a star

I have 0 at lvl 7 almost 10k pointsCapture+_2017-07-08-23-40-07.png