HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

REDESIGNING CONNECT

Hello @TraciC just wanted to give a quick feedback on how the connect user experience is like. I would LOVE it, if the team can redesign connect itself and make it more multi-media friendly. Change the looks of how things appear and also create a new design making it more colourful and also attractive. And also having a unique Logo too at the front of the homepage. I also think at this stage of this program it is high time we see a Profile picture for the Local Guide Program itself... We need some creative and unique features. The pages are becoming so used to the eyes :), lets see some unique displays and features too :). 

Kind Regards,

HelloSamsonR

48 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: REDESIGNING CONNECT

Hi @HelloSamsonR. As always, thanks for taking the time to share feedback but no need to always tag me or a specific moderator unless something is urgent as we do keep an eye on all boards, especially this board (and we get tons of notifications). Connect is just a year old now if we count the beta phase and as all parts of our program, is constantly evolving. Sharing specific examples of things you would like to see is helpful, but please know that while we may not be able to make a change overnight, the Local Guides team is constantly working on all aspects of the program and your experience as a Local Guide to make it the best it can possible be. Thanks and have a great weekend! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 10
Level 10

@LucioV I read it now, but I didn't find answers to what I was asking there, perhaps you can explain more better for me here 🙂

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@LucioV I read it now, but I didn't find answers to what I was asking there, perhaps you can explain more better for me here 🙂

Sorry Samson, i was not clear, i posted this interview because seems that this aspect is exactly what they want to obtain 🙂

Level 10

@LucioV Okay, So if I may get you well it means this present user experience is not going to be updated or upgraded or changed ?

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@LucioV Okay, So if I may get you well it means this present user experience is not going to be updated or upgraded or changed ?

I think they are open to suggestions, so keep going on! 🙂

But I also think that the actual UX is nearly what they wanted to have.

Level 10

@LucioV  :),, Thanks for sharing your feedback :). Let's see what they have to say about this.

Googler
Solution

Hi @HelloSamsonR. As always, thanks for taking the time to share feedback but no need to always tag me or a specific moderator unless something is urgent as we do keep an eye on all boards, especially this board (and we get tons of notifications). Connect is just a year old now if we count the beta phase and as all parts of our program, is constantly evolving. Sharing specific examples of things you would like to see is helpful, but please know that while we may not be able to make a change overnight, the Local Guides team is constantly working on all aspects of the program and your experience as a Local Guide to make it the best it can possible be. Thanks and have a great weekend! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

thanks @HelloSamsonR for this post, it could be a place where we gather our feedbacks about the design here.

@HelloSamsonR @LucioV have you tested the new look of YouTube? if not go ahead and give it a try, here how you can activate it: https://www.youtube.com/new

I stated the new YouTube because I love its new UX. the new look of YouTube use Polymer &  I would love to see Connect using it too when it possible of course.

Level 10

Yes bro @khammami Thanks for thinking in line 👍👍👍. Having a new user experience would be awesome. Let me go check what you shared out 👍👍