devious's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Questions from places I have never been

Is anybody else getting questions (most a week later after they were originally posted) for places that you have never been, been near, or even know about?
Seriously, I am getting questions about places that the only possible way I have even been remotely near is flying over them at 34,000 ft.  

Is there a way to turn off question notifications from these places?

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: Questions from places I have never been

hii @devious,,

i guess the questions pub up whenever you are near the place or you may left a review on the same place sometime before.

this is can be neglected and choose the option i don't know this place.

Best Regards,

@devious wrote:

Is anybody else getting questions (most a week later after they were originally posted) for places that you have never been, been near, or even know about?
Seriously, I am getting questions about places that the only possible way I have even been remotely near is flying over them at 34,000 ft.  

@devious wrote:

View solution in original post

Level 9

@devious- As per my knowledge, you'll receive questions from the places where you visited or crossed, leave review, add photos. You can not stop questions from particular POI. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 7
Solution

hii @devious,,

i guess the questions pub up whenever you are near the place or you may left a review on the same place sometime before.

this is can be neglected and choose the option i don't know this place.

Best Regards,

@devious wrote:

@devious wrote:

Level 6

My concern is these are places that I have never reviewed, visited, or been near, and I don't have a option to say I don't know this place.  I have 3 sites that are getting annoying and I can't get rid of them. 

The other thing is the questions are not recent, they are from a week or two before, but the message I get is like the questions have just been asked