ShubhamG27's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Question on the first amendment of the Googles Trusted tester Program

The first amendment to the program that the tester should be atleast 19 years of age seems somewhat to be unjustful to the previous 18 years mark as I think the difference of a mere 1 year doesn't make much difference in the perspective or sense of understanding of an individual. A 18 year guy or a girl can equally be capable of a 19 year one. So what's the point of amending this policy is questionable. I think those who read would also agree on my point. 

Faridabad, Haryana, India
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Question on the first amendment of the Googles Trusted tester Program

Hi @ShubhamG27

For me 19 is reasonable because in some cases they ask that you reach 21.

If you have 18 it's only 1 year to wait, you us it to perfect your knowledge about this program and be well prepared.

See you

Connect Moderator

Re: Question on the first amendment of the Googles Trusted tester Program

Hi @ShubhamG27 A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

I agree with @Venance, for a very simple reason. The minimum age for joining Local Guides program is 18, and I am personally expecting that a Beta Tester should have at least one year of experience in the program.

So take your time for increasing your experience, and you will be ready soon.

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes